Technology has become a huge part of the dental profession just like it has in every facet of life. There have been great advances in almost all areas of dentistry from the way we examine teeth to the way we restore teeth.
Please click on any of the logos below to learn more about that service.
- Implant dentistry is the most advanced therapy available to replace missing teeth. Dental implant restorations generally look, feel and act like natural teeth.
- Invisalign are clear removable aligners that can move your teeth without having to wear braces.
- Nitrous Oxide, also known as laughing gas, is a medication that can help make your appointment more pleasant.
- The NTI Clenching Suppression System can help relieve sore jaws and headaches caused by grinding your teeth.
- With Opalescence Xtra Boost, you will have whiter teeth before you leave our office. This product is so advanced, it does not require a laser or a light for activation.
- The Opalescence Tooth Whitening System is a take home kit that lets you whiten your teeth in the comfort of your own home.
- Introducing Treswhite by Opalescence. The easiest, fastest and best tasting way to put the white back in your smile.
- Laser Periodontal Therapy is a way to treat periodontal disease using a, "No Cut, No Sew, No Fear" approach.
- Schick is our digital x-ray system that reduces the amount of radiation you receive by over 80% compared to traditional x-rays.
- Snap-on Smile is a patented, revolutionary dental appliance that requires no prepping, no injections, and no adhesives. Its exclusive design is flexible, incredibly strong, and snaps right over your natural teeth.
- Like fingerprints, dental imprints are unique to every person, so bite impressions serve an accurate method of identification. Toothprints enable us to give you a record of identifying your child through their bite marks.
- Heat and vibration are the causes of most of the discomfort associated with a dental drill. Many dental procedures can be performed without anesthesia using our Waterlase dental laser.
3M True Definition scanner