Due to the recent COVID-19 concern, we want to assure everyone we follow all universal precautions.
1. All rooms are wiped down fully on all surfaces between every single patient with disinfecting wipes (that kill all viruses including the Coronavirus).
2. Plastic barriers are placed where appropriate.
3. All instruments are sterilized.
4. The entire office is cleaned daily and the waiting area is wiped down with disinfectant wipes throughout the day.
5. Everyone washes their hands between every single patient with antibacterial soap or uses alcohol based hand sanitizer.
If you are ill, please cancel your appointment, follow your doctor's orders, and please keep us informed of your diagnosis so we can protect other patients and our team.
If you have traveled to a location (international or local) where cases of COVID-19 has a high risk of community transmission, please call us to determine if you should keep your appointment. Thank you for understanding. We assure you we are doing everything we
can to make sure our office is safe for all.